Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Avalanche of Rocks and Train into Japan

Last night, my first dream was that Phil and I were with a group of people, trying to climb up a steep, rocky mountain. The man who was leading us looked like Ken from the Gay Pride outreach in Atl. Well, there was an avalanche of rocks, and they all started coming down, and it killed him.

Then my next dream was that Phil and I were on a train, at night, and I felt very nervous. Something was telling me I had to get off the train at the next stop. I had a black backpack and I was putting things in there that I would need- food, clothes, etc. When we got off the train we got to a small, dingy hotel in Japan. There was a woman selling something that I wanted to buy- it was a box, and inside the box there were small wax paper bags. The woman realized I didn't know what the purpose of the bags were, so she decided not to sell it to me, and demanded I give it back to her (the bags were for drugs). Then I hid in a bathroom and ate some food, and ate some teeny tiny Japanese chocolates from a little box that were in the shape of yellow pencils. Then when I left the bathroom, I realized I needed to go back into the bathroom for a minute, and I went to turn the light on, but I ended up turning the light on in someone's room instead, by accident. Well then I found myself in a cafeteria in the hotel with Phil, and the man whose light turned on came storming into the cafeteria like he was about to hurt me. He looked like his nationality was Siberian or something like that. Phil protected me from him. That was the end of the dream.

No comments: