Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Finding someone....

Last night I had a very vivid dream about being in a high school. At the school, there were lots of kids. As I was walking around in between classes (meaning all the kids were scrambling around in the halls) I saw two people I haven't seen or thought about in years. One was a girl named Emily and the other, a girl named Lindsay, both girls I knew from the camp I went to as a young girl. I got a glance of them, and then they disappeared into the crowd. Then I started looking for them, asking people if anyone had seen them or knew who they were. No one knew them. I stumbled into a classroom that looked like a bedroom. Mandy (my boss) was in the next room teaching. I decided to get out of there and keep looking. I came across the cafeteria. Matt Yeager and someone else were eating a lunch in the cafeteria of a big turkey sandwich. They told me I really should stop for lunch. I was desperate to find these girls though. Then I specifically asked one girl if she knew them. After I asked her, she did not reply, but ran off. Later, I received paperwork in the mail from the girl that I asked, which said that no one with those names had ever gone to that school. Then I woke up.

No comments: