Friday, May 28, 2010

Mansion # 2 and Worms outta the nose

I had a dream last night that I was standing outside this GORGEOUS white mansion. It was huge and pristine. I went inside, and was looking around. There was a man with black hair and a black mustache, who owned the mansion. I was checking out the extravagance of the mansion when suddenly, a little girl around 5-6 years old spotted me, and started chasing me. She was angry that I was in the mansion, and I started running from her. The running turned to slow motion running, and I started jumping down entire staircases in slow motion. At one point, I ran into a room that had tons of jewels/ jewelry in a big wooden case on the table. I grabbed two pieces of it and then kept running. Part of the reason why I was running was because I knew I was trying to steal the jewelry, and the little girl knew too. I got the impression that the little girl was the daughter of the mansion's owner.

A few nights ago, I had another dream in which I had a slit on the side of my nose that worms were coming out of. I kept pulling them out, one by one, and it was so disturbing and gross!! In the dream I had the feeling that I had to cleanse the worms out of my system....

1 comment:

MissMo said...

I think the worm dream means you need to blow your nose!