Monday, November 02, 2009

Dreams last night

Last night I dreamt a lot of things. First, I dreamt that Jessalyn ran away from home because she was angry with her mother. She took a bicycle and rode all the way to Florida on it. When she came home, I was asking her questions about her trip. I asked her where she slept at night, and if she slept in hotels. Deborah was there, and answered for her, that she slept in dangerous places, like train stations, and a Starbucks one night. Then I asked if it took three days to get down there and Jess replied that it took 13 days to get there. In the dream, part of me was jealous that she had made such a long adventurous journey by herself. So I decided to take a trip to Florida, though I did not take a bike. I drove down by myself, and got a hotel room. When I was there, I was looking out at the sand, and I saw a bunch of camera equipment- video cameras, camera bags, digital and manual cameras, and a Polaroid camera all just sitting in the sand. No one was around, but I knew that some guys would be coming back for their cameras. But I decided to steal one- the Polaroid camera. I took it back to my hotel room, and tested it by taking a picture of myself. Then I took a picture of something that was on the wall, and had small colorful boxes lined up in rows. I labeled the second picture, "Mom" and hung both pictures up on a magnetic board. Then the dream ended.

No comments: